Archives posted by

Man electrocuted on building site

AN INDIAN national yesterday died in a freak accident after being electrocuted on power cables. The man, 35, was visiting a construction site in Dromolaxia,

This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In
   
New User Registration
* Please indicate that you agree to the Terms of Service
*Required field

Archives Calendar

November 2008
M T W T F S S
« Oct   Dec »
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Archives List